- Aug. 2014 - Dec. 2017: Ph.D, Computational and Applied Mathematics, Central China Normal University, Wuhan 430079, Hubei, China.
- Aug. 2016 – Aug. 2017: Visiting PhD student, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Science, Shenzhen 518055, China.
- Sep. 2011 – June 2013: M.Sc in Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Minia University, Al- Minia, Egypt.
- 2006 – 2009: BSc, Minia University, Minya, Egypt. (Grade: Very Good with Honor).
• Postdoctoral fellow at Harbin institute of Technology, Shenzhen, China, 2018 - 2021.
• CAS President's International Fellowship Initiative Postdoctoral fellow at SIAT, Shenzhen, China, 2020 - 2022.
• Assistant Professor, Physics and Mathematical Engineering Department, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufia University, Egypt, February 2018 - Now.
• Assistant Lecturer, Physics and Mathematical Engineering Department, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufia University, Egypt 2014 - 2017.
• Assistant lecturer at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Minia University, Al-Minia, Egypt 2013 - 2014.
• Demonstrator at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Minia University, Al-Minia, Egypt 2010 - 2013.
- Teaching in branches of applied mathematics for undergraduate students (Introduction to numerical methods (Computational Mathematics) –
Linear/nonlinear algebra - Ordenary/Partial differential equations – Fluid Dynamics - Complex variables, Mathematical engineering, other cources for the undergraduate and postgraduate levels)